Selling your home is a major life event and can be stressful, and in today’s market, is a multifaceted effort. That’s why Gold Standard Real Estate Services takes an approach to make it easy for our clients to count on us to manage the entire process for them. Gold Standard Real Estate's unparalleled marketing strategies will maximize exposure and help you sell your home for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time, while ensuring you don’t leave any money on the table. We are dedicated to providing you Gold Standard service with no surprises and the least amount of stress.
Why Choose Gold Standard Real Estate:
Market KnowledgeWe are experts with in depth, encyclopedic market knowledge of Fairbanks and North Pole and the surrounding areas. Our Realtors will:
- Educate you about the recent comparable sales to your home
- Help you understand the local market trends
- Analyze your potential competition
- Teach you the nuances of timing the market
Home PreparationOur expert Realtors specialize in complete project management of preparing your home for sale and removing all stress from the process. We will:
- Make recommendations of the most essential updates and repairs that will maximize your home’s value
- Obtain estimates from trusted, vetted vendors in our network
- Lay out a detailed calendar of all work to be done
- Coordinate and manage all vendors and pre-sale inspections
MarketingOur strategic marketing plan is designed to feature the highlights of your home and its neighborhood to encourage buyers to visit with their Realtor, at open house, or via private showing. We will:
- Position your home to reach the widest pool of buyers through targeted online campaigns and print advertising.
Contract NegotiationNegotiation skills are the most overlooked aspect when choosing a Realtor. With over forty years of local experience, many of our clients tell us the reason they hired us was for our negotiating expertise. We will:
- Negotiate the highest possible price for you
- Help you feel comfortable with different methods of negotiation and negotiating styles
- Ensure you negotiate the most attractive contract terms based on your goals and timing
ReputationThe reputation and professionalism of the Realtor and brokerage you select are very important in helping you achieve the highest price for your property. Gold Standard Real Estate is proud of the excellent reputation we upholds
in the real estate community. We believe that a Realtor's reputation — and their reputation for integrity — significantly impacts the success of a real estate transaction.
What to expect:
Initial Phone Call
In order to make your marketing consultation as valuable and efficient as possible for you, we suggest scheduling a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation. During this call, your Gold Standard Realtor will briefly understand
your thoughts, plans, and expectations, and get a sense for the current condition and layout of your home. We will also answer any other questions or concerns you may have about the sales and marketing process. This will help us best prepare for our
in depth marketing consultation at your home.
Our marketing consultation is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible. We will answer all of your questions and determine if we are the right fit for you. This initial meeting time can range from 90 minutes.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
- The ideal timing for your sale
- Recommended improvements and the home preparation process
- Our in depth marketing strategy
- Strategies for successful negotiation
- Review of the agency disclosure document (as required by Alaska law) and exclusive listing agreement